Buy a set, pay less! Buying this set, you are ready to fit your kit (Bolt in and drive) to e36.
Set includes BMW CLM Full Lock angle kit and BC Racing Coilovers with 10/10kg/mm springs.
CLM Lock Kit:
It is a effect of two years experiments and work on front axle of BMW E36. This lock kit is made by CNC machines using laser cutting, turning, grinding, hardening metods. It can be used in BMW E30 or E46 too but dumpers have E36 style fixing.
– completly and permanently removed ackerman correction + additional correction for wild ackerman effects
– huge lock angle of 70 degrees (or even 75 degrees for your needs).
– divergence between front wheels not exceed 15 minutes at full lock (rise linear from 0)
– custom knuckles designed from scratch in CAD 3D environment, manufactured on modern machines by qualified engineers
– custom knuckles reduces bump-steering by recovering factory arm position in lowered cars (35 mm of correction)
– custom knuckles widen front axle for aditional 3 cm – so there’s no need to use additional wheel spacers for wheel/tire to chassis clearance (& less weight)
– custom knuckles designed for using bigger and tougher E46 tie rods
– lower arms made of construction steel laser cutted on CNC Trumpf optic laser
– upper relocating plates made of high grade aluminium
– kit includes set of hardened screws and bolts, new hubs and bearings, rods and tie rods
This is the ONLY ONE kit on the market which is using OE BMW parts like bolts, rods and tie rods.
BC Racing Coilovers:
The BR series coilovers use a large 46mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximise oil capacity. As the damper unit opearates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristics of the unit.
BC Racing only use a very high quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their BR range with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.
For Street and Circuit Use
Front : Inc. Pillowball Top Mount / Camber were available (additional cost)
Rear : Rubber Top Mount or No Top Mount
Sku : I01
Please select your option. Recommended configuration for drift setup is 10/10kg with rear race damper (selected). Camber plate is additional cost.
Despatch 4-10 days.